Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FAQs continued

1. The last movie you saw in the theatre?
Ans. I don't remember! Isn't that too harsh on a movie-buff like me? I have not seen a movie since like whatever and I don't get tickets when I go for Jaane Tu ya Jaane Na. I am going to watch it by this week, no matter what!

2. Your favorite hang out?
Ans. In Chandigarh, it would be my balcony at home. (weird eh?)
Bakes n Bites, or whatever its called, in kgp. (kgpians please don't laugh!)

3. Do you break traffic signals?
Ans. Yep, sometimes. I'm trying to avoid it now as I am supposed to set an example before my younger siblings.

4. You like music?
Ans. Have you ever met a person who says "No" to this question?

5. What attracts you in a man?
Ans. Sense of humour, honesty

6. Do you hate it when people don't use spoons while eating?
Ans. :P Sorry for the question!

7. Favorite smells?
Ans. The one of petrol!

8. Favorite Sounds?
Ans. That bells make in a temple.

9. Finish the statement, "If I had a lot of money I would .."
Ans. Invest. Spend some of it traveling around the world and shopping for myself.

10. If you had to color your hair, what color would they be?
Ans. Eeesh! No! I love my hair as they are. Still, if there was no option, I would try some shade of brown, darkest one!

PS: I wrote this while having yummy pyaaz-pudina paratha! :D

3 comments:

Rishav said...

and you wrote this at 6 am!! lol!

well answered.... have the same favorite smell as well!! and hope you catch jaane tu... couldnt wake up in the morning when friends had gone today!! yewww!

Unknown said...

i hate eating things that cannot be eaten with spoons/forks/knife .. because i'm too lazy to go and wash myhands after eating. petrol and kerosene smell amazing. if i had a lot of money i'd hire the world's best chef , have a menu each for every cuisine, chocolates , drinks and desserts .
how did u manage to get pyaaz pudina paratha at six?

elisha_007 said...

@rishav

Thanks. ya, I'll catch the movie soon.

@mikesh

nice answers. I actually had that paratha at 8. It wasn't six. (These people are always confused over date/time)